|school days pre- 3
||[Jan. 30th, 2007|08:38 am]
Heroes Never Ask Why
with my sister starting school for the year again, i found myself remembering alot of fun times i had. im going to write them down, year by year so i dont forget. |
* my teacher was michelle and pat.
* my best friend was sarah and megan.
*i remember arguing with sarah and megan on dress up day for the nurses costume. in the end, none of us got to play with it.
* richelle used to eat playdough with jessica blom.
* i loved playing with the blocks
* i have a photo of danielle rhodes, greg boyle and i digging in the sandpit...we were looking for dinosaur fossils
* we made a book of our artwork
* for father's day, we made our dad a clay pot. i still have it, it is sitting on this desk.
* i had copper coloured hair, and my eyes were blue like the sky.
* we had wet day where we ran threw sprinklers, played with bubbles in the sink, and crawled through some tunnel.
*my teacher was stephanie
* my best friends were sarah, richelle, brydi and jessica blom
* my friends and i at lunch used to sit in a little circle, sharing our food...like having a picnic
* i remember throwing up on chloe's chair when we were making jellybean men out of paper.
* ih had the chickenpox and missed school for a year
* i remember the birthday chart with everyone's birthdays on it
* we used to have story time and stephanie would read from these huge books, big enough as the mini blackboard we were sitting in on
* we played a game once where stephanie had cut out letters of of a sponge, stuck it on card and we had to guess the letter with our eyes closed. i remember winning a few times, with matt vare getting annoyed cause i kept getting it.
* we had a poster on the right hand corner saying something about not to tattle tale...i remember this as when i once "dibberdobbed" stephanie said somethign and made reference to the poster
* stephanie's desk was in the right hand corner. she had a winnie the pooh tablecloth.
* we had the alphabet and pictures above the blackboard, as well as on ur desk
* we used to have a sticker book, stephanie gave us stickers and awards like "the cleanest desk" etc
* sarah would always win the cleanest desk awards, and would win just about every colouring competition we enetered with the commonwealth bank.
* sarah and i have a photo of us outside our classroom with our xmas dresses on. it is incredibly cute.
* tamara baker and i were good friends too, we were paired up for book week one year. we wore leotards and i held a yellow black spotted umbrella. i think it was something to do with a circus.
* jamie and tamara got kept down :(
* stephanie was the most creative teacher i knew
* i went up to the office alot to lie down, or get bandaids with friends. we were sooks.
* i remember seeing danika outside the classroom and thought she was a year 7 student. she was in year 1, but insanely tall.
* my teacher was miriam
* my best friend was stephanie, who i met in the playground.
* i was also good friends with caitlin, kate and nicole
*nicole and i wanted to go over each other;s house on the first day of year 2. our mums said no, being the first day back and all.
* nicole and i had a diary where we wrote what we were going to wear when we got older. things likeboots, high heels, string bags, nighties, stuff like that. i still have the diary somewhere.
* this year i was given the horrible nickname angie. i was called it all year long and hated it. never told anyone until the next year i think.
* i was also good friends with eugene!! i sat next to her. she was cute. her, kate, caito and i used to play barbie dolls at lunch. kate was very tall so she gave us all piggy backs too.
* nathan and i became good friends. i wasnt scared of "cooties"
* we used to have to line up in pairs for assembly. one day i got stuck with daniel tonner. we didnt want to hold hands so we used a stick and held either side of it. genuises at 7 years old.
* my favourite story was lily and the vacuum cleaner. we did an assignment on it.
* i remember how to spell "together" because miriam said she had a jacket which said "to get her" on it.
* i won an award an assembly for being a super speller, another time for always sharing a smile.
* my teacher was judy, but her husband died in a bike accident, so we then had denise
* my best friends were megan, and i was good friends with kylie. i sat next to alison green one stage, and then sat next to tegan? i remember being across from kylie and jared hermann.
* i met jenni this year. nick broekman moved from kirwan. i was one of his 1st friends :)
* daniel tonner commented on me drinking from my drink bottle weirdly...i held it to one side instead of directly in front of me (how weird...and for remembering that!! :S)
* everyone went on year 3 camp btu i wasnt allowed...i stayed in connie's class next store. rachael finch the naughty kid was in her class. haha.
* kylie had promised to give me lots of these cool padlock things. she never gave them to me. but she did give me a cool gold pen.
* denise loved art. she wanted to make a murel (?) on the wall of an underwater scene. we never ended up doing it
* denise had a cute little girl, who was a few years younger than us. we loved to play with her. however we didnt get to play as much as we had anymore, because she had to socialise with those of her own age
* we learnt a timestables. i remember 3 x the best.